Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome!

Hello prospective followers!
My name is Zoë, and my reason for this blog is to document my journey through Veganism with recipes, restaurants, media, and other happenings. I've been vegetarian for a couple of years, and in November I saw the movie Earthlings (directed by Shaun Monson). Since I saw the film, I've been flirting with veganism, but I never fully commit. I decided to commit and become a vegan only a couple months ago, and I am extremely fascinated with the spiritual connection I have started to feel, and the physical energy I have acquired. Knowing that you aren't contributing to the horrible misuse of animals, while you are ALSO taking amazing care of your body, gives you the most incredible feeling. Fellow vegans, I'd love for you to follow my blog- and non-vegans, I would love for you to follow as well, join the community, and challenge yourselves to gradually cut down on the animal products you use. 
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment